Terms and conditions
Thank you for visiting www.friendsofhednesfordpark.org.uk. These are our terms and conditions for use of the website and apply whenever you access the website, on whatever device.
By using the website, you are deemed to have accepted these conditions.
Applicable terms and conditions
The Website is owned by The Friends of Hednesford Park and any use made of this site, are subject to these terms and conditions. The Friends of Hednesford Park, at its sole discretion, modify or revise these terms and conditions at any time by updating the text of this page.
Use of the website
Anyone is entitled to view any non-password protected parts of the Website and to use for their own purposes the information contained therein, provided:
- It is used for information purposes only, for reproduction for personal use only and not for reproduction on any other website or for commercial gain.
- Links created to the Website are notified to and approved by The Friends of Hednesford Park before they are created.
- No part of the Website is copied, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by any means to any third party without the written permission of The Friends of Hednesford Park.
Copyright and trade marks
Unless otherwise stated, the copyright and other rights on all material published on this website belongs to The Friends of Hednesford Park.
Every precaution has been taken by The Friends of Hednesford Park to ensure that the content of this site is accurate, legally correct and ethical.
Whilst all reasonable efforts have been made to ensure the accuracy of content, no responsibility can be taken for any error or omission, nor can The Friends of Hednesford Park assume any liability for the content of websites linked to our site.
This website may contain links to third-party websites. These are provided for information only and we are not responsible for the content of any other websites.
The Friends of Hednesford Park makes no statement as to the suitability, efficacy or availability of third party products or services which may appear on or be linked to its website from time to time and excludes all liability which may be incurred as a result of use of such products or services.
The Friends of Hednesford Park respects your privacy. We will ensure that all personal information supplied is held securely, in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
We will not pass your details to any third party.
We use the information held about you in the following ways:
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please contact us:
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please contact us. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Cookies & Website Analysis
We measure visitors to our website using Google Analytics. This records what pages you view within our site, how you arrived at our site and some basic information about your computer. All of that information is anonymous – so we don’t know who you are; just that somebody visited our site.
The information we collect from analytics helps us understand what parts of our sites are doing well, how people arrive at our site and so on. Like most websites, we use this information to make our website better.
The Friends of Hednesford Park aims to provide a minimum of AA accessibility to users of this site but strives to achieve higher standards where possible.
In order to view text in larger than the default size please follow the instructions below. These are for the browser versions listed, but they may also work with other versions of the same browser.
Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Open the browser
- Choose View option
- Select Text Size from options list
- From next options list select Small, Medium, Large or Largest to set text to size you want
- Open the browser
- To make text larger press Ctrl++
- To make text smaller press Ctrl –
- To return text to normal size press Ctrl + 0
- Open the browser
- Hold down Apple Key and press + (plus) key
- This will enlarge text, to enlarge again repeat procedure
- Repeat until text is set to size you want
- To make text smaller press Apple Key on keyboard and press – (minus) key